IP Solution Manager
- Our Enterprise team is seeking for a IP Solution Manager, with start date as soon as possible. The position will report to Director of Enterprise and be a part of a growing team of 11 employees.
- Provide technical Sales support for Huawei IP networking solutions within End-Users and channel partners in the Norwegian market.
- Performs in-depth and technical presentations for customers, partners, events, etc
- Designs complex network architectures with key customers
- Provides mentorship/guidance on Technology trends to clients, partners and employees
- Manage key end user technical relationships
- Drive communication between frontline and HQ on technical issues
- Complex pre-sales technical support
- Complex Bid Support
- Account Management & Development
- At least 8 years experience in a Pre-Sales Engineer role in IP networking including LAN, WAN, Security and Data Center
- Experience with Layer-2/3 Networks, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MPLS,VPLS protocols
- Experience with Firewall and Data Center Security
- Experience with Wifi and related solutions
- Experience with SDN and automation provision (NFV, OpenFlow, Overlay and Underlay Networks and Orchestration)
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent technical presentation skills
- Capability to provide an overall solution for the customers
- Capability of influencing and guide customers to choose Huawei’s solutions
- Capability to do competitor analysis
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
- Exciting challenges in one of the world’s fastest growing companies with excellent financial results.
- Challenging assignments to meet the client’s needs in a very competitive market.
- Career development in a world leading Telecom company.
- Attractive office location at Fornebu in Oslo.
- An international corporate culture founded on our six values; customers first, dedication, continuous improvement, openness and initiative, integrity and teamwork.
Ring eller maila Nina vid intresse! Epost: nina.nord